May 10th Co-Ed CASA Fundraiser
Billy Joe's Ribworks
26 Front Street, Newburgh, NY 12550
$10 suggested donation & pay your own bill
We're looking for raffle prize donations in advance for the event!
Please join us for lunch & help us raise funds for CASA (to use for advocacy or to help abused & neglected children). CASA's program is administered by Dispute Resolution Center in Campbell Hall.
Enjoy a delicious lunch - pay your own bill. Bring friends to introduce to our meetings, your male colleagues or strategic alliances to network & increase our positive energy this spring.
Bring checks payable to CASA to get a tax deduction & for tickets you can use to win prizes. To help us get an accurate count, please RSVP below.
Let us know if you are able to bring a raffle prize.
Please share this with your sphere of influence to help CASA. Thanks for your continued support.
RSVP or send us Raffle prize information
Somehow you need to sandwich business networking between putting the kids on the bus and pulling a 10-hour workday.
And you still look fabulous.
Are you looking to connect with local women?
Please join us at our monthly luncheons:
- Ladies only
- Second Wednesday of the month
- Locations vary, with an eye towards affordability and a variety of cuisine (so we can survey different business dining venues around the county)
- $10 meeting fee + pay your own lunch bill (meeting fees may be made out to NWIN Day Chapter)
- RSVP's appreciated so we can warn the restaurant, but they are not necessary
- Bring business cards
In the tradition of the National Women's In Network, the Orange County Day Chapter has adopted a non-profit to fundraise for. Several times a year, we raise money or materials to assist the Court Appointed Special Assistants (CASA) program run by the Dispute Resolution Center. CASA trains and supports volunteers who advocate for abused and neglected children in the foster care system, both in the courts and checking in on their foster homes on behalf of the child. When we talk about a "Fundraiser event" we are collecting on behalf of CASA.
- All fundraiser events are open to both men and women
- You may make direct-donation checks out to CASA, and either send them directly to the DRC in Goshen, or give them to an NWIN director.
- Details and locations for our fundraisers will change for each event.
- Every summer, we collect backpacks and school supplies for the CASA children.